Thank you for choosing Parker Pain & Spine.
We are sure you will find relief after meeting with Dr. Parker. We put an emphasis on improving the overall quality of your life, and we do this through courteous office visits, personalized treatment plans, and easy access to Dr. Parker through our Patient Portal.
How to Become a New Patient
If you would like to experience world-class treatment from a board-certified physician who has a genuine interest in spending time with you to pinpoint your pain issue, please give us a call today. All new patients are required to have a physician's referral from their primary care physician or surgeon sent to us before we will consider scheduling an initial appointment. In most instances, we will also require the patient's medical records be sent to our office for review. If your insurance requires you to have a referral, please contact your Primary Care Provider for an insurance referral.
What to Expect on your First Visit
- Expect a welcoming experince from our warm & courteous staff
- Expect Dr. Parker to spend quality time going through your health & medication history.
- Expect a thorough medical exam to help pinoint the pain generators.
What to Bring to Your First Appointment
- Insurance card
- All medications currently taking in the bottles.
- All X-Rays, MRI and/or Doctor’s reports MUST be brought to your appointment
Please contact your referring physician and have them fax your records to 888.771.6735 PRIOR to your appointment.